Schott Zwiesel Crystal Pollux Decanter
The choice of the practical connoisseur, this decanter from offers superb aeration, elegant presentation and durability rarely found in handmade crystal. Thanks to Schott Zwiesel’s unique Tritan® crystal technology, the decanter resists chips, scratches and wear, and will maintain its pristine clarity for years to come.
- Expertly mouth-blown decanter highlights the beauty of crystal without sacrificing durability.
- Convex underside facilitates holding and pouring from the base.
- Patented Tritan® titanium technology creates break-, chip- and scratch-resistant stemware.
- Efficiently aerates both red and white varietals before serving and removes sediments from older wines.
- Made in Poland by Schott Zwiesel, famous for fine glassware innovations since 1872.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)