Teens at Whisk – Party into the New Year
Tis the season! After a long testing year everyone deserves a little celebration to decompress….a party without food is just a meeting. Luckly, we’ve got you covered! In this three-day camp with Chef Thanh Tang, students with cook and bake their way through party menus that are designed to be fun, festive, and flavorful. Skills taught include chopping, roasting, frying, creaming, piping, and dough handling. Students will sample their creations in class and take the rest home to party it up!
Classes are designed for ages 13 and above, vacinations required
12/ 27 Monday – The Holiday Party
Puff Pastry Bouchees with Smoked Salmon Mousse
Sticky Toffee Pudding
12/28 Tuesday – The ‘who needs a reason to party?’ Party
Teriyaki Glazed Meatballs
Lemon Curd filled Malasadas
Wednesday 12/29 – The NYE Party
Caramelized Onion and Bacon Tart
Pink Champagne Cupcakes w/ Raspberry Buttercream
- All classes are taught by a culinary professional with 2 adult assistants.
- Classes are designed for students 13 and above
- No prior cooking experience is required, just an interest to learn.
- For safety reasons, please tie long hair back and wear closed toed shoes.
- Students will be working with flour, butter and eggs and so we cannot accommodate students with allergies to working with gluten, dairy or eggs.
To attend a cooking class, please provide proof of vaccination digitally or with a paper card (for ages 18 and over).