Kids in the Kitchen – Whisking Together the Holiday Spirit
Let us whisk you into the spirit with this holiday themed camp featuring timeless festive treats. Cookies for Santa? Stocking stuffers? Holiday dinner dessert? We’ve got you covered! In this hands-on three-day camp,with Chef Thanh Tang students will learn to cream, roll, and pipe, as they bake their way through joyful holiday delights. Students will sample their creations in class and take the rest home to celebrate.
This camp is designed for Kids ages 8-12
Monday 12/20 – Santa’s Cookie Workshop
Jam Filled Linzer Cookies
Tuesday 12/21 – Candy Shop Inspired Stocking Stuffers
Wednesday 12/22 – Holiday Dinner Dessert – Bûche de Noël
Chestnut Creme Filling
- All classes are taught by a culinary professional with 2 adult assistants.
- Classes are designed for students 8 to 12 years old.
- No prior cooking experience is required, just an interest to learn.
- For safety reasons, please tie long hair back and wear closed toed shoes.
- Students will be working with flour, butter and eggs and so we cannot accommodate students with allergies to working with gluten, dairy or eggs.
To attend a cooking class, please provide proof of vaccination digitally or with a paper card (for ages 18 and over).