- This event has passed.
Kids in the Kitchen – Pasta
There is something magical about the transformation of flour and egg yolk to forkfuls of tender fresh pasta in the matter of minutes. In this hands on class Chef Thanh Tang will take you step by step through floured hands to finished plate as you make your own Fettucine, with a Carbonara Sauce and a Mixed Green Salad. Once you have mastered the basics of making fresh pasta dough, you will have the know-how to create endless variations at home with the family.
- Classes designed for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 years.
- All classes are taught by a Culinary Professional, with 2 adult assistants.
- No prior cooking experience is required, just an interest to learn.
- For safety reasons, please tie long hair back and wear closed toed shoes.
- Students will be working with flour, butter and eggs and so we cannot accommodate students with allergies to working with gluten, dairy or eggs.