- This event has passed.
Kids in the Kitchen – Make Your Own Pizza
In this Kids in the Kitchen class, we will take a culinary vacation to our favorite place to eat–Italy! Join Chef Barbara and learn how to make your own great tasting pizza at home.
We will start by making a delicious yeasted-dough and learning all about the rise process. While the dough is rising, we will make a simple, yet authentic pizza sauce and prep our topping. Then learn how to stretch and shape the dough to maximize the flavor, topping it with your favorite combo, or learn some new toppings. Chef Barbara will share her secrets to baking the perfect pizzas at home in your oven or grill.
At Whisk, we make learning fun while inspiring kids. Learn something new. Taste great food. Make new friends.
- Classes designed for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 years.
- All classes are taught by a Culinary Professional, with 2 adult assistants.
- No prior cooking experience is required, just an interest to learn.
- For safety reasons, please tie long hair back and wear closed toed shoes.
- Students will be working with flour and cheese and so we cannot accommodate students with allergies to working with gluten or dairy.