Kids in the Kitchen – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, 3-Days
This 3-Day, hands-on cooking camp is designed for kids ages 8 -12!
Come learn the skills to feed yourself and be independent in the kitchen. Enjoy some of your favorites and learn some new ones. The skills you learn will form the foundation for a lifetime of fun in the kitchen.
Join Chef Lisa Crawford and get delicious ideas for breakfast – the most important meal of the day; things that you can make for lunch, for the independent kid or the whole family; and then comforting home-style dinners, just like mom makes. Each day we will practice a variety of new skills. Learn knife skills, try new foods and enjoy eating what you make in class.
WEDNESDAY December 26th to FRIDAY December 28th
CLASS RUNS FROM 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Buttermilk Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce • Scrambled Eggs • Breakfast Fruit Salad
Cream of Tomato Soup • Grilled Cheese Sandwich • Chocolate Brownie
Cheese Ravioli • Quickie Tomato Sauce • Alfredo Sauce • Carrot-Apple Salad
- All classes are taught by a culinary professional with 2 adult assistants.
- Classes are designed for students 8 to 12 years old.
- No prior cooking experience is required, just an interest to learn.
- For safety reasons, please tie long hair back and wear closed toed shoes.
- Allergies or dietary restrictions may be accommodated – just let us know upon registration.