- This event has passed.
Kids in the Kitchen – Batters, Doughs and Macarons – Thursday Only
This is part of a week long camp – Thursday Only! This class is designed for Kids ages 8 to 12!
Get the basics of baking a variety of favorites ingrained early! Pastry Chef Thanh Tang, previously at Poppy, will teach your kids baking techniques; measuring for consistency, mixing processes, best ingredients to use, piping, rolling, baking and cooling techniques to get foolproof results.
Hand selected, kid tested favorites are on the menu this week. Learning from our professional culinary team will inspire and give your kids a skill that will last a lifetime. At Whisk, we talk batters, doughs and macarons in a way that makes learning fun and builds lasting pride in kids. Each day campers will sample their creations, and take some home to share!
SPRING BREAK SESSION
THURSDAY April 15th Only
Class Runs 1):00 AM to 12:00 PM
Thursday – Macarons
Blueberry and Apple & Almond and Lemon Macarons
- Classes designed for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 years.
- All classes are taught by a Culinary Professional, with 2 adult assistants.
- No prior cooking experience is required, just an interest to learn.
- For safety reasons, please tie long hair back and wear closed toed shoes.
- Students will be working with flour, butter and eggs and so we cannot accommodate students with allergies to working with gluten, dairy or eggs.